Monday, June 27, 2011

Use your Xbox 360 controller on Playstation 3

***First off, before you start reading this, be aware that I am not a fanboy of any particular console or device. I ENJOY ALL OF THEM!!!...for different reasons***

XCM Cross Battle adapter for PS3

I know this might be kind of old news to most, but some may find this interesting. I have been using this for a while and find it pretty awesome since I am not a big fan of the PS3 analog sticks for FPS games. I usually play FPS games on my Xbox/Xbox 360 as I have since the original Halo. Therefore I am a big fan of the offset analog sticks, button layout, and triggers.

When I first tried to play Call of Duty on the PS3 controller, it did not feel comfortable at all. Which is the reason I did a little searching and came upon this device. It allowed me to hook up a wired Xbox 360 controller to use on the PS3.

Using the XCM Cross Battle adapter allowed me to play with my PSN friends on the Playstation 3 while still being able to use the controller I was more comfortable with.

XCM also makes adapters for using Keyboard/Mouse on console, and also an adapter for Ps3 to use on Xbox 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment